I have just returned from the "center of the blogosphere" (Blog BUsiness Summit, that is). So many great ideas, so many great people. It is going to take a while to get it all processed and make it all tangible. Anyway…
I met a bunch of people that I have to mention.
Those folks I have been reading for a while:
- Jory Des Jardines– We talked about family, friends, gender issues, etc. I am looking forward to continuing the conversation.
- Tara Hunt – She showed me her prized Hugh-original business card. We talked about connecting and building networks.
- Robert Scoble – Just a short conversation, but I am going to work on getting my plumber friend to start blogging.
- Tris Hussey – Great dinner conversation, I learned as much over dinner about the business of blogging as I did at the conference.
And those new friends that will now be added to my aggregrator:
- Buzz Bruggeman – A true Dookie. Well no one is perfect.
- Maryam Scoble – I never saw anyone have so much fun presenting at a conference
- Dave Taylor – Looking forward to a long conversation about how we are going to convince big organizations that social media is a good thing.
- Matt Mullenweg– I am going to see if I can get the folks here to install WP.
Looking forward to next year’s conference.